COVID-19 Guidelines for attending Mostly Waltz Dances (updated 5/11/22)
Attending for the first time this year? You can save time when you arrive if you provide your contact tracing info ahead of time, AND you may submit a photo of your vaccination card by CLICKING HERE.
Mostly Waltz COVID Guidelines in full:
With the COVID-19 pandemic, we recognize that the social dances we do are an inherently risky activity. We are adopting the protocols listed below to reduce the chances of community spread at our events, and to reduce the risk of hospitalization and worse for our participants. As CDC guidelines and local infection rates change, we'll modify these protocols accordingly.
Anyone who does not comply with Mostly Waltz's guidelines will be asked to leave the event.
1. Everyone must be up to date with Covid-19 vaccinations, including a first booster shot if you are eligible.
2. Everyone must wear a well-fitting mask that covers their nose and mouth throughout the event while indoors.
3. You may bring a kosher snack for yourself in these plant-based food categories: fruits, veggies and nuts.
4. At each dance you will verbally acknowledge your health status:
5. At their first dance in 2022, everyone will sign Mostly Waltz's liability waiver (PDF) that includes:
Mostly Waltz Liability Release Waiver
Here's the PDF if you wish to print it, sign in advance and bring with you to the event. Forms will also be available at the dance.